| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Taiyuan in November is very cool at 2.3 °C (36.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.2 °C (48.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.9 °C (26.8 °F).
- In November the average daily temperature variation/ range is 12.1 °C (21.8 °F).
- The weather in November is droughty. A feeble 12.1mm (0.5in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 9:45 long and the longest day is 10:32 long with an average length of 10:06.
Check the distance to and compare the Taiyuan November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Taiyuan, China
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Taiyuan:
- Bayandelger, Mongolia - 902.7 kms (561 miles) N
- Sainshand, Mongolia - 835.6 kms (519.2 miles) NNW
- Tsogt-Ovoo, Mongolia - 970.4 kms (603 miles) NW
- Zamiin-Uud, Mongolia - 682.6 kms (424.2 miles) N
- Erlian, China - 672.7 kms (418 miles) N
- Dalanzadgad, Mongolia - 956 kms (594 miles) NW
- Yinchuan, China - 566.8 kms (352.2 miles) WNW
- Lanzhou, China - 790.4 kms (491.2 miles) W
- Xi'An, China - 493.8 kms (306.9 miles) SW
- Yichang, China - 778.1 kms (483.5 miles) S