| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Taiyuan in May is very mild at 17.9 °C (64.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.4 °C (77.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.3 °C (50.5 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in May is 15.1 °C (27.2 °F).
- The weather in May is dry. A mere 35.3mm (1.4in) of H2Ois dumped .
- The shortest day is 13:43 long and the longest day is 14:33 long with an average length of 14:10.
Check the distance to and compare the Taiyuan May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Taiyuan, China
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Taiyuan:
- Bayandelger, Mongolia - 902.7 kms (561 miles) N
- Sainshand, Mongolia - 835.6 kms (519.2 miles) NNW
- Tsogt-Ovoo, Mongolia - 970.4 kms (603 miles) NW
- Zamiin-Uud, Mongolia - 682.6 kms (424.2 miles) N
- Erlian, China - 672.7 kms (418 miles) N
- Dalanzadgad, Mongolia - 956 kms (594 miles) NW
- Yinchuan, China - 566.8 kms (352.2 miles) WNW
- Lanzhou, China - 790.4 kms (491.2 miles) W
- Xi'An, China - 493.8 kms (306.9 miles) SW
- Yichang, China - 778.1 kms (483.5 miles) S