| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Taiyuan in July is fairly hot at 23.3 °C (73.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.2 °C (84.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.1 °C (64.6 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in July is 11.1 °C (20 °F).
- The weather in July is not exactly dry. Some 120.2mm (4.7in) of fluid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 14:07 long and the longest day is 14:43 long with an average length of 14:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Taiyuan July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Taiyuan, China
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Taiyuan:
- Bayandelger, Mongolia - 902.7 kms (561 miles) N
- Sainshand, Mongolia - 835.6 kms (519.2 miles) NNW
- Tsogt-Ovoo, Mongolia - 970.4 kms (603 miles) NW
- Zamiin-Uud, Mongolia - 682.6 kms (424.2 miles) N
- Erlian, China - 672.7 kms (418 miles) N
- Dalanzadgad, Mongolia - 956 kms (594 miles) NW
- Yinchuan, China - 566.8 kms (352.2 miles) WNW
- Lanzhou, China - 790.4 kms (491.2 miles) W
- Xi'An, China - 493.8 kms (306.9 miles) SW
- Yichang, China - 778.1 kms (483.5 miles) S